Chastity for Sissy Cuckolds


Chastity is a choice for cuckolds , all the males/females in cuckold marriages or partnerships we know are in chastity the denial and submission seem to go together with the desire and arousal from watching your partner have sex with others. I have a small Holy Trainer and a nano both in pink as well as two small metal ones and a cb 6000 short in clear plastic.

I wear the pink Holy Trainer day to day and swop into one of the others when the mood takes me or my wife says so , the small metal one pictured below is one I really like being made to wear because it's so tiny and it's so very hard to orgasm in but it's not very practical for day to day wear so I wear it when I have a sissy date and my wife will often have it waiting for me when we go to bed for me to wear to sleep in with a babydoll nightie and panties

She loves to unlock and then lock me up again after some teasing and I wear it with a 40mm ring you can get rings from 36 mm to 50mm , but it does mean I will be spending a very frustrated night spooned up against my wife and I will be woken with an ache in the morning.

I much prefer to be in chastity and my wife loves me locked as it gives her control over my lil clit and it's a turn on for her to know I am locked for her especially when she is being fucked by another real man with a big (9 inches minimum) hard cock.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHASTITY FOR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Pussy Slave to My Wife's Friends

Becoming a Sissyboi