Pussy Slave to My Wife's Friends



I love eating , kissing , licking , sucking pussy , I'm a pussy slave and my wife says I'm quite good considering I'm locked in chastity. Her close female friends are aware of my desires and I have had the pleasure of eating their pussies and even cleaning their husbands or lovers cum from them.

The photo reminds me of a woman a friend of my wife who went clubbing with my wife and arrived back at our house slightly drunk and with a pussy full of cum , she sat in an arm chair legs over the arms and I knelt and kissed her sticky cum filled pussy , she had no panties on , her pussy was dribbling cum and looked very well used.

My wife just giggled when she saw me and went off to make coffee telling me to clean her friend up with my mouth as her husband was on his way to pick her up by the time he arrived 40 mins later I had sucked her pussy so clean and given her several orgasms, since then I've had the pleasure of eating her gorgeous hairy pussy several times.

Her husband has never eaten her , not once not even on their honey moon but she adores it , so I'm happy to serve her orally even after he has fucked her , especially then because she tastes so delicious and her clit is so sensitive she just cums every 30 seconds or so rubbing her pussy into my mouth.








Comments

  1. Lovely Post! If you are looking for cuckold partner who will make your life far better with joyful acts then please visit best sites for cuckold couples. Hope you will get your desired partner from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love licking a womans pussy until she cums in my mouth and face there in watertown ny even if her freind s are watching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to be on my knee s serving a woman either naked or in sex y womans panties and a bra to use my tounge to eat a womans pussy until she cums alover my face and in my mouth here in watertown ny 3158365356

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish that i had a woman to control me and use me like that here in watertown ny 3158365367

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHASTITY FOR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Becoming a Sissyboi