A SISSY UNLOCKING


 Being allowed to unlock my chastity cage except to shower and shave is rare but this is what happens when I do , from unlocking and slipping the chastity cage off to squirting took less than 10 - 15 seconds , my wife watched and smiled , I was very aroused !!!! a first orgasm in 7 days of chastity with lots of tease and denial and watching my wife with her boy friend.



Locked and very aroused aching and longing to be released !


With the key in my lil clit is pulsing in anticipation of being unlocked





At this point my lil sissy clit is swelling and I'm on the verge of squirting



Trying hard not cum as I slip the cage off , but I can feel the tingle in my clit




Less than 15 seconds from being unlocked to squirting my sissy cum 


Loving the sensations of being allowed to squirt but knowing once washed and dried and teased my wife will lock me back into chastity where I belong 






Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such post. Hope to get such post ahead. If you are looking for cuckold partner who will make your life far better with joyful acts then please visit cuckold websites. Latest links of 2021 are available. Hope you will get your desired partner from here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHASTITY FOR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Pussy Slave to My Wife's Friends

Becoming a Sissyboi