Being a Sissy Cuckold





This is how I am dressed at home when my wife has a boy friend to visit , under the pink satin modesty pouch I'm locked in my small pink Holy Trainer , I'm also rather aroused because this was taken shortly before her boy friend arrived not that I'm allowed to touch my lil clit locked or otherwise without permission.

I'm aroused because I'm anticipating her boy friend fucking her and being asked to suck his cock clean after , also because my sissy pussy is lubed and open from my dildo which my wife has been teasing me with as we await his arrival , sometimes she even makes me answer the door with it inside me and it's hard to walk in heels and hold the dildo inside me open the door and kneel but I can't drop it !. If I do I get spanked with her hair brush !.


I love the lace and satin and I love pink because it's girly and sissy and humiliating for a male to wear when I'm aroused my lil clit strains like this and my wife likes me in the modesty pouch because it covers my small locked clit but also when I'm watching her with a real man and I cum which I often do hands free my sissy cum makes the satin all wet and deeper pink which she likes to see as it turns her on even more to know she has made me cum without even touching me.

When they have finished she makes me suck his big cock clean (which of course I love ) and I lead them to the front door and out kneeling as they leave, then I quickly lock the door again and go back to my wife to kiss and lick and suck her well fucked pussy clean as she lays there and moans and squirms under my mouth.




Comments

  1. en ora buena mariquita yo tanbien soy como tu llvo sienpre la jaulita puesta cuando biene el macho ha cojer ha mi esposa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHASTITY FOR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Pussy Slave to My Wife's Friends

Becoming a Sissyboi