Being a Sissy Cuckold

Outwardly we are an average married couple , both white Europeans I'm in my 40's and my wife is around 10 years younger than me we both have professional well paid jobs with no children as yet , the way we are different from most other married couples is that we live in a cuckold marriage by choice as do some of our friends.

When we began several years ago it seemed to be a very niche sexual fetish life style choice amongst a myriad of others but now it seems to be gaining in popularity and as I said we have several couples who are also in cuckold marriages and partnerships.

I'm posting here diary entries , dreams , fantasies etc mostly mine but I suppose my wife might post as well , if you met me in my day job outside you would never guess that under my business suit I'm locked in a small pink Holy Trainer chastity cage and wearing panties. At home I'm cross dressed sometimes in a maids outfit complete with wig and platform heels and sometimes in sissy lingerie but I'm always sissy complete with a long haired wig and make up.

I've always been a sissyboi since my early teens , I've always been bi sexual and my fem side has gone dormant at various points in my life , never for long and I've gone though the cycle of being very sissy then being very ashamed back to very sissy. So finding a woman I love who is happy to indulge my sissy fem side has made me complete and we love each other deeply , my wife has a very high sex drive , she has never managed to be monogamous in the sense of one lover at a time and so had had a series of relationships that break up because she cheats on them all.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHASTITY FOR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Pussy Slave to My Wife's Friends

Becoming a Sissyboi