Sissy Spanking !!


This is a position and scene I love , my sissy bottom exposed for a spanking my panties pulled down as I'm dragged across a Dominant male lap for my bottom to be spanked and spanked hard ! , my lil clit would be swollen but securely locked in my chastity cage and I'll kick and squirm and yelp and cry as he spanks me turning my sissy bottom cheeks pink and red.

Being spanked like this as a sissyboi is so humiliating , then with my cheeks a bright red or pink there's corner time left to stand panties down sissy bottom exposed whilst it sinks in that this is going to happen as often as you need it and with some Dominant men very frequently then after I get to say thank you by sucking his big hard cock and then spreading my sissy cheeks to be his bitch.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHASTITY FOR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Pussy Slave to My Wife's Friends

Becoming a Sissyboi